Welcome To Spring Break 2022
Spring Break 2022 is on and the Hollywood Police Department, Hollywood Fire Rescue and Beach Safety, and the Community Redevelopment Agency ask visitors to our City to enjoy responsibly.
Here are a few things to remember:
- First Aid is available at all Lifeguard Stands
- Bicycling on the Broadwalk is permitted within the designated bike path
- Roller skating and rollerblading are permitted on the Broadwalk. Sorry, no skateboards
- Alcohol, plastic, glass bottles/containers are prohibited on our sandy beach
- Thank you for not smoking
- Properly dispose of all trash, litter and debris in nearby receptacles.
- Coolers must be 36 inches or smaller
- Umbrellas, tents or canopies may not exceed 10 feet and must be spaced 10 feet apart
- Dogs, fireworks, balloons and barbecues are not permitted on the beach or Broadwalk
- Respect others peace and quiet by keeping your music low
- Single-use plastics and foam items are prohibited on Hollywood Beach, and at City parks and facilities
Important phone numbers:
Emergency situation call 911
Police & Fire Non-Emergency Phone Number: 954.764.4357
Hollywood Police Department Main Number: 954.967.4357
Charnow Park and Paddleball Courts, Hollywood Beach Broadwalk at Garfield Street
Charnow Park is a beachfront park on the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk that features shaded seating, picnic pavilions, playgrounds equipment and an splash fountain for the kids. Adjacent to Charnow Park are six public paddleball courts that have been a popular feature on Hollywood Beach since the 1930s.
Holland Park, 801 Johnson Street
Holland Park is located on the Intracoastal Waterway that features boat ramps, two pavilions with barbecue amenities, a bicycle path and nature trails, waterfront observation tower and public restrooms.
Stan Goldman Park for Pickleball and Skateboarding, 700 - 800 Knights Road
If you are looking for a place to skate or play pickleball, this is the park to head to. The Stan Goldman Park property is a passive park featuring a fitness trail, fishing area, playground, dog park and picnic areas. You will also find a very active 5-court pickleball complex and skatepark. The complex also has several restroom facilities.
Topeekeegee Yugnee Park (TY PARK), 3300 N Park Rd
Home to Castaway Island water park, TY Park features a full-hookup RV campground with Wi-Fi, 13 picnic shelters, an abundance of open picnic areas, and a large, open field suitable for a variety of family activities. Especially popular with health-conscious patrons is the two-mile loop of paved pathways for walking, jogging, skating, and biking. Other popular areas within the park are the large shaded playground, basketball and tennis courts, the fishing pier, and the scenic lake water fountain.
Anne Kolb Nature Center, 751 Sheridan St.
Any visitor to Hollywood must stop in for a visit to the Anne Kolb Nature Center. This 1,500-acre coastal mangrove wetland is home to a wide variety of plants and animals, including some threatened and endangered species. Three extensive paddling trails offer access to this wilderness area for sightseeing and fishing and an observation tower, with elevator access, offers unparalleled views of the Beach and surrounding area. Trail maps are available at the visitor center.
Get Where You Need To Go! Catch the Hollywood Sun Shuttle