Register for PEN

Registering with the CityPEN-Logo-FINAL

To become a registered City of Hollywood neighborhood civic association, each association must:

  1. Complete the online application.
  2. Provide a list of the regularly scheduled civic association's board meetings held within the last 12 months, and at least one annual membership meeting. It is requested that dates and times of executive meetings be shared with the City representative.
  3. Provide a list of the general membership meetings held within the last 12 months – dates, times and average attendance for general membership meetings.
  4. Have a general election of association members, as stated in the Association's bylaws, to appoint a Leadership Team or Board of Officers. Following the general election, please report the new board members to the Civic Affairs Administrator.
  5. Provide Sunbiz ID registration number.

Civic association representatives will receive a reminder email from the City annually to update the organizations information. 

Civic associations are independent entities and not official agencies of the City of Hollywood, therefore whether registered with the City or not registered, each civic association will still be recognized by the City of Hollywood but will not be eligible for programs available to PEN participants.