- Prepares and presents periodic financial status reports to the Commission
- Initiates management studies within the City for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Assists in the development and implementation of administrative policies
- Coordinates departmental monthly performance reporting
- Monitors the City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and budget condition throughout the year.
The City of Hollywood's Adopted Fiscal Year Budgets are a vast source of information related to organizational structure, demographics, revenue sources, historical property tax rates and assessed values, and agency grant allocations, as well as budgeted expenditures by Department.
The Annual Operating Budget covers the 12 months from October 1 to September 30.
More information about the City's Capital Improvement Program
Property taxes are a topic of interest to Hollywood residents and business owners alike. Property taxes provide approximately 40.9 percent of Hollywood's general fund revenue.
For information regarding a specific property, status of homestead or other exemption, or for payment of property taxes, please visit the Broward County Property Appraiser's website at www.bcpa.net or call the Broward County Property Appraiser's regional office in Hollywood at 954.831.0470.
Notices are also posted on the sunshine board on the second floor at Hollywood City Hall.
City of Hollywood General Fund Social Service Agency Grants
The City of Hollywood is accepting applications for the Fiscal Year 2020 General Fund Social Service Agency Grant Program. The City will be collecting and reviewing the agency applications and making funding recommendations to the City Commission. Programs must demonstrate a significant benefit to Hollywood residents.
The City of Hollywood is interested in supporting creative and innovative projects and programs that serve the community in the following focus areas:
- Early childhood education
- STEAM-focused education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
- Health, wellness or nutrition
- Shelter and housing
- Respite care and elder services
- Diversity and cultural outreach
- Training and career planning and development
- Veteran services
Please see application for all requirements and submittal instructions. Applications with all attachments must be received by Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 3:00 pm in the Budget Office, located at 2600 Hollywood Blvd, Room 415, Hollywood, FL 33020.
FY 2020 Grant Application
For questions, or to receive Word version of this application please contact Angela Stanley at email@example.com or 954-921-3206.