The City of Hollywood offers toilet rebates to Hollywood Water Customers replacing older toilets with more efficient models. Rebates are for up to $100 of the cost of an EPA WaterSense-labeled toilet only (taxes, installation, or accessories not included). Third-party Hollywood water customers (those who do not receive a water bill directly, e.g. condos, apartments, etc.) must also have a bill recipient sign their application so that they may be reimbursed by that third party for any credit received.
Getting Your Rebate Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
1. Qualify. Applicants receive a credit to their water bill and therefore must receive a City of Hollywood water bill, either directly or through a third party (e.g. Condo or HOA Board).
2. Replace any toilet that uses 1.6 or more gallons per flush with a new EPA WaterSense labeled toilet (HET).
3. Complete a toilet rebate application. Make sure to attach all required elements including:
- itemized receipt for the new toilet(s)
- photo of the new toilet showing it has been installed
- copy of City of Hollywood water bill for the account to be credited
- signed application.
Only complete applications with original receipts will be processed. Applications may be submitted by mail to the address on the application or emailed to H2Oprogram@hollywoodfl.org
Rebate limitations: One rebate per toilet maximum. Once replaced, a toilet is ineligible for further rebates. Multi-family/commercial accounts wishing to apply for more than 10 rebates at a time please email or call (954-967-4512) for pre-approval.
Once a complete application has been submitted, please check your water bill for a credit and allow 1-3 billing cycles for rebate credits to show on the bill prior to inquiring about your rebate status.
This program is offered on a first come, first served basis, is subject to available funding and may be canceled, modified, suspended, discontinued or terminated at any time. For additional questions on the program, please call 954.967.4512 or email.
The City is a member of the Broward Water Partnership water conservation program known as "ConservationPays". This program helps inform residents about the importance of year-round water conservation and any available county conservation incentives.
The City of Hollywood is also proud to be an EPA WaterSense partner. This designation is part of a continuous commitment to preserve and protect our valuable water resources for generations to come.