The following forms are provided to assist in your construction project. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Engineering Construction Services Division at 954.921.3930.

Contractor's Request for Clarification Form - This form is used when contractors have questions, need additional clarification on a project or design or would like to suggest a construction alternative. Forms may be submitted in person to the Building Department, City Hall, 3rd floor or via email