Are you ready to begin your dream career in law enforcement or are you an experienced officer ready to make your next career move? The Hollywood Police Department is currently recruiting. A career with the Hollywood Police Department offers a challenging and rewarding opportunity to men and women who want to protect and serve their community. The Department is built on pride, integrity, compassion, progress, accountability and leadership.
HPD is currently hiring candidates who qualify in three different ways:
• Non-certified recruits ready to embark on a challenging law enforcement career with HPD and seeking a department to sponsor their academy training
• Certified candidates who want to be part of an agency committed to the highest level of professionalism and integrity in law enforcement
• Experienced officers planning the next phase of their law enforcement careers and ready to bring their skills and expertise to Hollywood
Benefits of working as a Hollywood Police Officer:
• 4/10 and 5/8 Work Weeks
• Shift Differential Pay
• Take Home Vehicle
• Paid Holidays and Vacations
• Paid Sick Leave
• City Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
• Educational Salary Incentive
• Excellent Medical & Dental Coverage
• Uniform, Police Duty Belt, Expandable Baton and Other Department Issued Equipment
• Department Issued Semi-Automatic Handgun, AR-15 Assault Rifle, Shotgun & Taser
• On-Duty Fitness Program
Starting Salary Range
Non-Certified Police Officer Pay $56,017.82 (Police Officers with prior law enforcement experience may start at a higher base salary depending on previous service and will be solely at the discretion of the Chief of Police).
If you are ready to begin your dream career in law enforcement, please contact the City of Hollywood Human Resources Department at 954.921.3216 or get more information online about the application process.