The City is offering a number of options for members of the public to view and participate in the June 17th meetings.
- The Regular City Commission and CRA Board Meeting Agendas are available online. VIEW AGENDAS
Watch the Meeting:
Submit a Public Comment Online:
- Any member of the public wishing to comment publicly on any matter, including specific agenda items and/or Citizens Comments may do so via the City’s website at the links below or via telephone.
- Comments are limited to 400 words and/or 3 minute spoken maximum.
- Staff will read the comments into the record during the meeting.
- All comments received during the submission period will become part of the public record.
CRA Meeting Online Public Comment Submission Form:
- CLICK HERE to submit a comment for the CRA Board Meeting
- Comments must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16
- Those without internet access or who may need additional assistance, may call the Community Redevelopment Agency at 954.924.2980 during normal business hours
City Commission Meeting Online Public Comment Submission Form:
- CLICK HERE to submit a comment for the City Commission Meeting
- Comments must be received by 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16
- Those without internet access or who may need additional assistance, may call the City Clerk at 954.921.3211 during normal business hours
Please note: Comments left on voicemail machines, emailed, posted to the City or CRA social media accounts or submitted after stated deadlines will not be accepted.
Those Choosing to Make Public Comment In-Person:
- Pre-registration is required via the online form
- CLICK HERE to pre-register for the CRA Board Meeting
- CLICK HERE to pre-register for the City Commission Meeting
Please note: All members of the public must wear a mask at all times when inside City Hall. All members of the public must have their temperature taken upon entering City Hall. Staff will direct the public to the designated seating area where they will be able to hear the meeting. Once the meeting begins and maximum indoor capacity has been reached, no other members of the public will be allowed in the designated seating area. The City Clerk will call out the names of those wishing to speak in-person, at which time they will enter the chambers and step up to the podium. When done speaking, participant should exit City Hall. In-person participants commenting on multiple items may return to the designated seating area and wait for their name to be called again.