Important Information Regarding the Upcoming CRA and City Commission Meetings
Due to limited public access to Hollywood City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Blvd, Room 219, because of the risk to public health, the City is offering a number of options for members of the public to view and participate in the meeting.
The Regular City Commission and CRA Board Meeting Agendas are available online. VIEW AGENDAS
WATCH LIVE WEBSTREAM on the City’s website
Comcast Channel 78
ATT U-Verse Channel 99
Public Comment Options
- Submit comments via the online forms at the links below. Comments will be read into the record during the meetings
- Register online at the links below to indicate you plan to provide in-person comments during the meeting
CRA Board Meeting
City Commission Meeting
- CLICK HERE to submit a comment for the City Commission Meeting
- Comments must be received by 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 1
- Comments are limited to 400 words and/or 3 minute spoken maximum.
- Those without internet access or who may need additional assistance, may call the City Clerk at 954.921.3211 during normal business hours
- CLICK HERE to register your in-person attendance for public comment
Please note: Comments left on voicemail machines, emailed, posted to the City or CRA social media accounts or submitted after stated deadlines will not be accepted.
Due to capacity limitations to meet safe social distancing requirements, in-person participation requires:
- Online advanced registration
- Facial covering worn at all times when inside City Hall
- Temperature check upon entering City Hall
Staff will direct the public to the designated seating area where they will be able to listen to the meeting. Once the meeting begins and maximum indoor capacity is reached, no other members of the public will be allowed in the designated seating area. The City Clerk will call out the names of those wishing to address the City Commission in-person, at which time they will enter the Commission Chambers and address the Commission members. When finished, speakers should exit City Hall. In-person participants commenting on multiple items may return to the designated seating area and wait for their name to be called again.