Wednesday, February 10 | 10:30 AM | Register Today!
Get the inside scoop on future economic and commercial real estate (CRE) development opportunities in Hollywood, Florida. Learn about Hollywood's hottest projects and what is in the development pipeline for 2021 and beyond. The City of Hollywood is back in business! Join us for a deep dive into why Hollywood stands out as a top tier investment destination. Click here to register here for this online event.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Why is Hollywood a major draw for CRE investment and what major projects are in the pipeline for 2021?
- Why is Hollywood's geographical location attractive for developers, residents, and corporations alike?
- What incentives are available to investors or developers interested in Hollywood?
- Dr. Wazir Ishmael, City Manager, City of Hollywood
- Raelin Storey, Economic Development Director, City of Hollywood
- Eric Fordin, Managing Director, The Related Group
- Lon Tabatchnick, SVP of Development, The Altman Companies
- Ian Bruce Eichner, Chairman, The Continuum Company
- Keith Poliakoff, Partner, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
Your ticket includes multiple hours of content and access to three virtual networking opportunities including direct messaging with other attendees, the ability to request and host video meetings and 3-minute video-enabled speed networking to make deals happen. Register today.