Important Information Regarding the Upcoming
CRA Board and
City Commission Meetings
In accordance with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Executive Order No. 20-69, and due to the current prohibition on public access to Hollywood City Hall, the City is offering a number of options for members of the public to view and participate in the April 22nd meetings from their home.
- The Regular City Commission and CRA Board Meeting Agendas are available online. VIEW AGENDAS
Watch the April 22nd Meeting:
Submit a Public Comment:
- Any member of the public wishing to comment publicly on any matter, including specific agenda items and/or Citizens Comments may do so via the City’s website at the links below or via telephone.
- Comments are limited to 400 words and/or 3 minute spoken maximum.
- Staff will read the comments into the record during the meeting. All comments received during the submission period will become part of the public record.
CRA Meeting Online Public Comment Submission Form:
- CLICK HERE to submit a comment for the CRA Board Meeting
- Comments must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 21
- Those without internet access or who may need additional assistance, may call the CRA Office Administrative Assistant at 954.924.2980 during normal business hours
City Commission Meeting Online Public Comment Submission Form:
- CLICK HERE to submit a comment for the City Commission Meeting
- Comments must be received by 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 21
- Those without internet access or who may need additional assistance, may call the City Clerk at 954.921.3211 during normal business hours
Please note: Comments left on voicemail machines, emailed, posted to the City or CRA social media accounts or submitted after stated deadlines will not be accepted.