Special City Commission Meeting
FY2021 First Public Budget Hearing
September 14, 2020 at 5:30 PM
The City of Hollywood will be conducting a virtual Special City Commission Meeting for the FY 2021 First Public Budget Hearing along with the Fire Rescue Assessment and Fire Inspection Assessment on Monday, September 14, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. in the Commission Chambers, Room 219, using Communications Media technology (“CMT”). Florida Governor Ron DeSantis issued Executive Order No. 20-69 pertaining to conducting local government meetings while under the public health emergency related to the Noval Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). In accordance with this order and due to a prohibition of public access to Hollywood City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Blvd, Room 221, because of the risk to public health, the City is offering a number of options for board/committee appointees and members of the public to view and participate in the meeting. View the Meeting Agenda: Watch the Meeting:Submit a Public Comment
Any member of the public wishing to comment publicly on any matter, including specific agenda items and/or Citizens Comments may do so via the City’s website at the links below or via telephone.
Special City Commission Meeting Online Public Comment
- Comments are limited to 400 words and/or 3 minute spoken maximum.
- Staff will read the comments into the record during the meeting. All comments received during the submission period will become part of the public record.
- Submit a comment for the City Commission Meeting online
- Comments must be received by 9:00 a.m. on Monday, September 14, 2020.
- Those without internet access or who may need additional assistance, may call the City Clerk at 954.921.3211 during normal business hours
Comments left on voicemail machines, emailed, posted to the City social media accounts or submitted after stated deadlines will not be accepted.
For additional information regarding the Special City Commission Meeting, please contact Patricia A. Cerny, City Clerk, at 954.921.3211 or via email at email@example.com