How to Increase Sales During a Pandemic Hear how to get existing customers to buy. Replace customers that disappeared. Start up a pipeline of prospects.
- The B2B Process Sale
- How to approach business prospects and develop trust
- How a pipeline supports consistent new accounts
- Growing your business by tapping your market's potential
- Why you must "Ask for the order"
Tuesday, January 11 • 6PM • Webinar Event • Free
SBA Workshop: Legislative Changes Update
Every year SBA regulations are modified by a myriad of legislative changes; this presentation will address the most significant proposals for NDAA 2022 to include:
- Set-aside goaling increases
- NDAA legislative proposal to raise sole-source threshold levels for 8(a), HUBZone, WOSB/EDWOSB contracts
- WOSB/EDWOSB amendments to the FA
Wednesday, January 12 • 1PM • Webinar Event • Free
Restaurant Recovery Webinar
The demands on small business owners, especially for restaurants has changed dramatically in the wake of the pandemic. Learn how to navigate through some of these changes and hear from industry experts on how to cope with the everchanging hospitality environment. Panelists include: Drew McLeod, senior consultant in the hospitality industry, and owner of Savour Restaurant in Tallahassee; Attorney Kelly Swartz, Widerman Malek, PL and Kathy Knowles, HR Advisor, Intuitive Strategies.
Thursday, January 13 • 1PM •Webinar Event • Free
Introduction to Google Ads
Learn how to set up and use Google Ads to reach more customers and grow your business.
Thursday, January 13 • 6PM •Webinar Event • Free