Rent a Paddleboard on Hollywood Beach
PADL rental kiosks locations on Hollywood Beach include:
PADL Rental Fees are as follows:
- $19 per hour for non-members
- $24.99 monthly membership or $99.99 for a 6 month membership
- Members receive 2 hours free every day. Additional hours and boards are $10 per hour
Paddlecraft Hours of Operation on Hollywood Beach:
- Paddlecraft are allowed to utilize the entire length of the the municipal beach before 10 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
- Paddlecraft are allowed at all hours south of Madison Street (The Keating Park kiosk is located south of Madison Street)
- Paddlecraft are allowed at all hours north of Liberty Street.(The New Hampshire Street kiosk is located north of Liberty Street)
- In the Central Beach area, south of Liberty Street and north of Madison Street, paddlecraft must remain 100 yards from shore during the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. (The kiosk at Charnow Park is set to comply with the rules set forth in City Ordinance 99.02.)
To learn more, visit the PADL website For links to "How To" videos from PADL and information on paddleboarding in Hollywood, including guided paddleboard options, launch sites on Hollywood Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway, and additional information on water activities, please visit the City's website.