How Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search

A traffic light is not working properly.
Call the Hollywood Police Department's (HPD’s) non-emergency number, 954-967-4357 or the Broward County Engineering Division at 954-847-2600 for repair.

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Where should I report street lights that are not working?
2. A traffic light is not working properly.
3. A street or school zone sign is damaged, down or missing.
4. Where should I report graffiti?
5. My sidewalk needs to be repaired.
6. There is a pothole in the road or alley.
7. Does the City maintain trees in the swale?
8. I would like a tree removed from my property or the swale.
9. There is a branch in the road - there is a broken branch hanging from a tree - a tree is down or is in danger of falling down
10. How can I locate underground cables/utilities?
11. Where can I get free paint?
12. Where can I report dead animals in the roadway?
13. I have a problem with bees.
14. I have a problem with mosquitoes.
15. Who do I contact to get City restroom cleaned?
16. Who do I contact to report a broken sprinkler in the park or median?