The City of Hollywood is interested in supporting creative and innovative projects and programs that serve the community in the following focus areas:
- Early childhood education
- STEAM-focused education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
- Health, wellness or nutrition
- Shelter and housing
- Respite care and elder services
- Diversity and cultural outreach
- Training and career planning and development
- Veteran services
The City’s General Fund Agency Grant Application Cycle for FY 2024 is now closed.
For questions, please contact the Office of Budget & Performance Management at 954-921-3206.