Dog Park hours are from dawn to dusk (does NOT include Dog Beach - see Times of Operation below). Dogs need to be supervised and non aggressive toward other dogs. Some dog parks have a separate area for smaller dogs. Please contact the Ranger Division at 954.921.3404 or by e-mail for additional information.
Dog Beach - Hours of Operation
The Dog Beach is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
During Daylight Savings Time, the hours are 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
*Admittance requires a daily or 6 month pass. The rates are as follows:
- $5.00 per dog, per day (Hollywood Residents)
- $10.00 per dog, per day (Non-Residents)
6 Month Pass
- $30.00 per dog (Hollywood Residents)
- $60.00 per dog (Non-Residents)
Where to purchase?
- Dog Beach, between Pershing & Custer Street (preferred purchase location)
- Administrative Office, 1405 S. 28th Ave Hollywood, FL
(Credit Card ONLY - No Cash or Money Orders Accepted)
"Identification is Required"
Dog Beach Rules
- Dogs must have current rabies tag
- Dogs must be under the control of the owner
- Owner is responsible for waste cleanup
- Unruly dogs and owners may be asked to leave
Please help keep our beach clean - bring along a doggie bag!
For additional information, 954.921.3404