New & Transferred Businesses

The City of Hollywood is a great place to open a new company or transfer your existing one. Click on the links below to see what new businesses have opened recently in the City.

Most Recent New & Transferred Business Report l All New & Transferred Business Reports

If you are opening a new business in the City of Hollywood or you have recently moved your business within the City, you will need to apply for a local business tax receipt at:

In person:

Hollywood City Hall
2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Room 103 (First Floor, Customer Service)

By email:

Applications for Local Business Taxes:

Medical Professional Application
Legal Professional Application
Accounting Professional Application
Commercial Location Application
Home-Based Business Application
Commercial Rental Property Application
Residential Rental Property Application

Phone: 954.921.3225

Office hours: Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. until 6 p.m.

We can also assist you with questions regarding business classification, estimated local business tax fees, and any other state or county licensing/certification requirements you may need prior to obtaining your receipt.