Pay Your Utility Bill
NOTICE TO UTILITY CUSTOMERS
The Utility Billing Online Payment System will be shut down for maintenance on Sunday, December 10, 2023 from 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. During this period, payments will not be accepted via the web or by phone, but you will still have access to your online utility account. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
There are several options for paying your utility bill. You may pay your bill in person at City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, at the Cashiers Office, Room 103, or by using our Drive-Thru window on the north side of building. The Cashier's Office and Drive-Thru hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:00am - 6:00pm. Customers may also pay by using the "After Hours" drop box which is located next to the Drive-Thru window. You can also pay online or by phone, see more details under "payment options."
Click Pay Now to make a quick, one-time payment, or to log into the Customer Portal. If you have not registered yet, please select “Register Now” to enroll your account(s).
Online Payment Steps:
- Click 'Pay Now'
- Enter your complete utility account number (including the dash) in the "Account Number" box. Type in a valid email address, re-enter that email address to confirm then press the blue "Continue" box.
- Enter your payment information. Payment methods include MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Debit Card and e-Check. Select the payment method and enter your card or banking information. Once you choose the payment amount and payment method your payment will be submitted and credited to your account during the next business day.
Registering Your Account: if you have not yet set up an online account with the City of Hollywood Utility Department click "registering your account" first. Registering your account will allow you to easily pay your utility bill online, view your bills, your consumption history, and your daily consumption.
Questions about online payments or call a Customer Service Representative at 954.921.3938. Callers may speak to a Customer Service representative during normal business hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (City Hall is closed on Fridays).
If you have automatic payments set up through your bank or financial institution, you will not need to make any changes and your payment will be processed and deducted from your bank account on the due date specified on your utility bill. Please make sure you have the appropriate funds available in your bank account keeping in mind the processing of your payment may be delayed. If you do not have automatic payments set up, you may enroll in direct debit to automatically deduct payment from your bank account, preventing service interruption. To enroll in Direct Debit:
- Download, complete and submit the Direct Debit Enrollment Form and a voided check to: City of Hollywood Utility Billing, P.O. Box 229045, Hollywood, Florida 33022-9045. You can also drop the form off at Customer Service in Room 103, City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, or put it in the night payment drop box next to the Cashiers drive-thru window.
- Once enrolled you will continue to receive your monthly bill showing usage information, as well as the amount of the payment that will be automatically deducted from your checking account on the payment due date.
- You will have five working days prior to the payment date to review your bill and ask questions or cancel the payment before the amount due is deducted from your checking account.
- The withdrawal from your checking account will appear on your next bank statement.
- Should you have any questions related to enrolling in the City's direct debit payment program, please call 954.921.3938.
- Please continue to pay your monthly bill as you normally would until you see the words "Amount Due Will Be Bank Drafted" printed on your bill under the total amount due (this takes one to two billing cycles after you enroll).
Pay By Phone
Customers can also call 954-921-3938 and select Option 2 anytime (24-hours a day) to pay by phone using an interactive voice response (IVR) system. There are no fees to use this convenient payment option. The maximum payment allowed using this method $25,000. per session. Payment methods include MasterCard, VISA, American Express and e-Check. The automated system takes users through step-by-step to pay over the phone.
Pay by Mail
Please mail the full amount due along with your payment stub to the address indicated below. A courtesy envelope is enclosed with your monthly bill. Make your check or money order payable to the City of Hollywood and write your account number on the check/money order. Do Not Send Cash.
City of Hollywood
Utility Bill Processing Center
P.O. Box 229187
Hollywood, Florida 33022-9187
|Pay in Person|
You can also pay your bill in person Monday- Thursday 7:00 am to 6 pm (please arrive at least 5 minutes before 6 pm to ensure available service) at the following locations:
Cashiers Office City Hall, Room 103
2600 Hollywood Boulevard
City Hall 2600 Hollywood Blvd.
North side of building
Payment drop box for "after hours" payments is located at City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Blvd.
on the north side of building next to the "drive thru" window.
Payment of your utility bill is due by the date indicated on your bill.