The City of Hollywood has a strong foundation for bicycle mobility with a network of local streets that surround a vibrant, historic downtown, world-famous oceanfront promenade, and expanded urban core. The City Commission has approved a Comprehensive City-wide Bicycle Mobility Master Plan that will build on these strengths to create a connected network of safe bicycle facilities to provide mobility and recreation opportunities for both residents and visitors alike.
The comprehensive plan will:
- Help identify specific projects that advance Complete Street principals
- Prioritize funding opportunities for mobility improvement projects
- Create a regionally connected network
- Provide mobility and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors of all ages and abilities
- Build upon the City’s existing network of bicycle trails and pathway "facilities"
- Visit the Bike Mobility Website to learn more about the plan.
- Download the Comprehensive Bike Mobility Plan:
- Existing Transportation Study and Plans
- Network Analysis
- Implementation Study
- Appendix A - Cost Estimates for Prioritized Projects
- Appendix B - Project Fact Sheet
Share Your Input
Should you have additional questions or wanted more information about the plan, please send us an email.