COVID-19 Testing Sites in Hollywood
Boulevard Heights Community Center Location: Florida Department of Health in Broward County, in partnership with the City of Hollywood hosts a free COVID-19 Walk-Up Testing Site at the Boulevard Heights Community Center, 6770 Garfield Street in West Hollywood from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. This site is closed on Sundays and Mondays. No appointment is necessary, however if you would prefer to schedule an appointment, please call 954.412.7300. Priority is given to school children and staff. Please be sure to wear a facial covering when arriving for testing.
Please note: As of March 19, 2022, the following testing locations operated by Curative are no longer able to offer free testing to the uninsured due to the unavailability of federal funds for reimbursement.
Oak Lake Community Center Rapid PCR Testing Location: Curative, in partnership with the City hosts a free COVID-19 Testing Site at the Oak Lake Community Center, 3190 N 56th Avenue in West Hollywood from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. This site is closed on Sundays. This site is a self-collected, shallow nasal Rapid PCR test. Results are delivered electronically via text or email within a few hours of testing. Result times may vary depending upon demand. Patients are able to check the status of their test, through the following link: https://curative.com/manage . For additional questions, please reach out to the Curative Customer Support team:
Monday - Saturday: 8 am - 11 pm
Sunday- 8 am - 8 pm
Book your appointment at Curative.com. Please be sure to wear a facial covering when arriving for testing
Hollywood Shuffleboard Courts: Curative, in partnership with the City hosts a free COVID-19 Testing Site at the Hollywood Shuffleboard Courts, 309 N 21st Avenue in East Hollywood Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This site is a self-collected, shallow nasal PCR test. Results are delivered within 1-2 days from receipt of the sample at the lab. Book your appointment at Curative.com. Please be sure to wear a facial covering when arriving for testing.
What Do I Need To Know Before Getting Tested?
- Curative’s rapid PCR test is self-collected. A healthcare worker wearing personal protective equipment will guide you through the testing process step by step.
- Rapid PCR testing is currently restricted to patients 5 years of age or older.
- Testing is available for asymptomatic and symptomatic patients.
- For patients testing at a Curative site in Florida starting March 19th, proof of insurance will be required. A patient’s ID and proof of insurance information will be required for testing. This will be required to schedule an appointment online or to do on-site registration. All testing will be provided at no out-of-pocket cost upon proof of insurance.
- Please bring your ID and insurance card (if applicable) to the site to receive your test. If you made an appointment, bring your appointment confirmation number/QR code with you.
- Test results are delivered electronically via text or email.
- Questions? Contact our support team at email@example.com or call 888-702-9042.
- Click here for additional testing sites in Broward County
- Click here for additional vaccination and booster sites in Broward County
Important Information Regarding COVID-19 Vaccinations in Broward County
Free COVID-19 vaccines are available to all, Florida residency is not required. Use the vaccine finder to find a site near you. .
Age 5 & Up Eligible for Pfizer Vaccine
- All DOH-Broward vaccination sites provide the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to individuals ages 5 and older.
- Those 18+ are eligible to receive the Moderna and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccine
- Those 5+ are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine
No Appointment Required at Florida Department of Health - Broward Vaccination Sites
No appointment required at COVID-19 vaccination sites operated by Florida Department of Health in Broward County. Please visit the Broward County Website to confirm details. Vaccination sites operated by DOH - Broward also offer booster shots. Locations are as follows:
Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park, 2520 N.W. 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311. This site will close permanently on Friday, May 20th. This free drive-through vaccination site offers Pfizer vaccine and is open to all Broward County residents 5 years of age and older. Site is open 8AM – 4 PM, Tuesday through Saturday.
Nova Southeastern University, 7901 S.W. 36th St., Suite 209, Davie, FL 33328. This free walk-up vaccination site offers Pfizer vaccine and is open to all Broward County residents 5 years of age and older. Site is open Noon to 8PM Monday through Thursday and 10AM to 6PM Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Your COVID-19 Vaccine Questions Answered
We realize you may be hesitant in taking the COVID-19 vaccination, so it is good to ask questions. In an effort to help you get the answers you need so you can make the best decision for you and your family, visit the Health Foundation of South Florida's website for additional resources, and in multiple languages. LEARN MORE HERE