News Flash

City News Updates

Posted on: September 27, 2022

Helpful List of Who to Call

Contact Us

Report a water main break, water outage, sewer emergency, or storm water issue by calling 954.921.3046. This is the same number to call to report issues after hours, on weekends and holidays.

For street-level flooding caused by King Tides, please call 954.764.4357. 

Please call Utilities Customer Service at 954.921.3938 during normal business hours (Monday through Thursday from 7am to 6pm) for issues with your utility bill or water service interruption.  

For police and fire non-emergencies only, please call 954.764.HELP

For the City's General Information line, please call 954.967.4357

Only call 9-1-1- in an emergency

City Commission Directory

Staff Directory

Use Hollywood Connect to report non-emergencies directly to City Hall.

Facebook Twitter Email