The City Commission is set to consider a new Community Shuttle Program. The public is invited to attend the Regular City Commission Meeting on Wednesday November 2nd at 1:00 p.m. at City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Room 219.
An Agenda Item will be presented to introduce a new Fixed Route Community Shuttle Program in partnership with Broward County Transit Division. The shuttle program will be funded by Broward County and provided at no cost to residents. The live broadcast can be viewed on the City’s Government Access Channel, Comcast Channel 78, ATT U-Verse Channel 99, and on the City’s website. Those wishing to make an in-person public comment must submit a comment card with the City Clerk at the meeting, prior to the start of the item discussion.
The proposed Community Shuttle Program will:
- Operate 7-days per week for approximately 8-10 hours per day
- Be free of charge for riders
- Operate on 3 proposed routes in Hollywood:
Proposed routes are as follows:
- East Central route between City Hall and Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- The A1A Corridor between Hollywood North Beach Park and the Walmart Supercenter, located on East Hallandale Beach Boulevard
- Southeast Loop between City Hall, Young Circle, Jefferson Park and the Big Easy Casino
Visit the dedicated project website for more information and route maps.