Florida Health Broward County, in partnership with the City of Hollywood, is hosting a free COVID-19 Walk-Up Testing Site at the Boulevard Heights Community Center, 6770 Garfield Street in West Hollywood from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on the following days:
- Wednesday, June 11
- Thursday, June 11
- Friday, June 12
- Saturday, June 13
- Wednesday, June 17
- Thursday, June 18
- Friday, June 19
- Saturday, June 20
No appointment necessary, however walk-up testing is limited to the first 100 people daily. Those interested in securing a set day and time are encouraged to call 954.412.7300 to schedule an appointment. 150 appointments will be scheduled each day throughout the testing period.
What Do I Need To Know In Order To Be Tested?
- Anyone over the age of 18 can be tested regardless of symptoms
- Bring a Government Issued Photo ID
- Bring a Health Insurance Card – Everyone will be tested, regardless if they have insurance
- Healthcare facility or first responder ID or badge (If applicable)
What Happens When I Arrive?
- Each individual will be greeted and directed by personnel in protective gear.
- Each individual will be asked to provide their government issued ID, first and last name, health insurance card and contact information
What is the Testing Process?
- A health professional in personal protective equipment will provide you with instructions.
- A soft swab will be inserted into your nose or throat to get the necessary sample. This may be slightly uncomfortable; however, the test is quick and should take less than a minute
What Happens After I Am Tested?
- After you have been tested, you will move to the final station.
- You will be given information on what to do while awaiting test results. Please keep the instruction sheet until after you receive your results.
- Follow signage and directions for exiting the testing site.
- After being tested, continue to monitor and record symptoms. You will receive your test results via telephone call.