Dog are only permitted at the dog beach between Pershing and Custer streets. Dogs must be on a leash until they are in the dog beach area. Dog beach is free Monday - Thursday from 9am to 5pm and on Friday through Sunday from 9am to 3pm. These hours may be extended based on Lifeguard staffing.
A paid daily pass or 6 month pass is required to use Dog Beach on Friday through Sunday from 3pm to 7pm. During Daylight Saving Time these hours are from 4pm to 8pm.
- $5.00 per dog, per day (Hollywood Residents)
- $10.00 per dog, per day (Non-Residents)
6 Month Pass
- $30.00 per dog (Hollywood Residents)
- $60.00 per dog (Non-Residents)
Passes may be purchased:
Between Pershing & Custer Street (preferred purchase location) , or at the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Administrative Office, 1405 S. 28th Ave Hollywood, FL. Credit Card ONLY - No Cash or Money Orders Accepted and Identification is Required.
Dog Beach Rules
- Owners are legally responsible for their dog(s) at all times
- Owners must control their dog(s) at all times
- Owners are responsible for waste cleanup
- Dogs must have a current rabies tag
- Dogs must be leashed anywhere outside Dog Beach
- City is not responsible for injury or damage
- Use and enjoy the dog beach at your own risk
- Help keep the beach clean. Clean up after yourself
- Park Rangers and Lifeguards are authorized to advise any person or dog to leave these premises
Lightning is a severe hazard. Immediately exit the beach when lightning is observed and/or thunder is heard.
- Sick Dogs
- Dogs in heat
- Aggressive Dogs
- Other Animals
- Glass containers
- Single-use plastic
Please help keep our beach clean - bring along a doggie bag! For additional information, please call 954.921.3404.Dog Parks