Dogs are allowed on Hollywood Beach, only between Pershing and Custer Streets. Dog Beach is free and open 7-days a week from sunrise to sunset. *Hours may be extended based on Lifeguard staffing.
Dog Beach Rules
- Owners are legally responsible for their dog(s) at all times
- Owners must control their dog(s) at all times
- Owners are responsible for waste cleanup
- Dogs must have a current rabies tag
- Dogs must be leashed anywhere outside Dog Beach
- City is not responsible for injury or damage
- Use and enjoy the dog beach at your own risk
- Help keep the beach clean. Clean up after yourself
- Park Rangers and Lifeguards are authorized to advise any person or dog to leave these premises
Lightning is a severe hazard. Immediately exit the beach when lightning is observed and/or thunder is heard.
- Sick Dogs
- Dogs in heat
- Aggressive Dogs
- Other Animals
- Glass containers
- Single-use plastic
Please help keep our beach clean - bring along a doggie bag!
For additional information, 954.921.3404. Dog Parks